The Memorial Day Weekend marks the beginning of Summer for most of us. For this week's contest, I have picked a 1934 magazine ad showing a group of people enjoying themselves at a swimming pool. The ad appeared in Good Housekeeping Magazine and is somewhat unusual for the period as it uses black and white photography. Most ads from this period were created by commercial artists.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for the ad by 5pm on June 3. A winnner will be announced on June 4.Good luck to everyone.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times