The Memorial Day Weekend marks the beginning of Summer for most of us. For this week's contest, I have picked a 1934 magazine ad showing a group of people enjoying themselves at a swimming pool. The ad appeared in Good Housekeeping Magazine and is somewhat unusual for the period as it uses black and white photography. Most ads from this period were created by commercial artists.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for the ad by 5pm on June 3. A winnner will be announced on June 4.Good luck to everyone.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria