For this week's contest, I have chosen a piece of original art that was used to create a magazine ad for Coca-Cola that appeared in Life Magazine in January, 1946. The young crooner featured in this scene appears to have generated a mixed reaction from his audience.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this advertisement before 5pm on April 15-Tax Day for many of us. We will announce a winner on Thursday, April 16.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize