For this week's contest, I have chosen a piece of original art that was used to create a magazine ad for Coca-Cola that appeared in Life Magazine in January, 1946. The young crooner featured in this scene appears to have generated a mixed reaction from his audience.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this advertisement before 5pm on April 15-Tax Day for many of us. We will announce a winner on Thursday, April 16.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History