For this week's contest, I have chosen a piece of original art that was used to create a magazine ad for Coca-Cola that appeared in Life Magazine in January, 1946. The young crooner featured in this scene appears to have generated a mixed reaction from his audience.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this advertisement before 5pm on April 15-Tax Day for many of us. We will announce a winner on Thursday, April 16.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again