Coca-Cola salespeople are known for their resourcefulness in getting our products to customers, regardless of where they are located.In this 1964 photograph, a salesman uses a cable car to make his delivery to a cafe 1,000 feet above Bray, a holiday resort in Ireland.
You are invited to submit a clever caption for this photo. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 11 at 5pm. A winner will be selected on Thursday, March 12.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit