Coca-Cola salespeople are known for their resourcefulness in getting our products to customers, regardless of where they are located.In this 1964 photograph, a salesman uses a cable car to make his delivery to a cafe 1,000 feet above Bray, a holiday resort in Ireland.
You are invited to submit a clever caption for this photo. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 11 at 5pm. A winner will be selected on Thursday, March 12.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy