For this week's contest, I have selected a photograph from our collection that shows an early delivery truck in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1909. According to records in the Archives, this truck, produced by the Rapid Motor vehicle Company in Michigan, was the first truck in the city of Knoxville.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on May 20. A winner will be announced on May 21. A small gift from our prizecloset will be the reward for the winning entry. Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)