For this week's contest, I have selected a photograph from our collection that shows an early delivery truck in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1909. According to records in the Archives, this truck, produced by the Rapid Motor vehicle Company in Michigan, was the first truck in the city of Knoxville.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on May 20. A winner will be announced on May 21. A small gift from our prizecloset will be the reward for the winning entry. Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals