For this week's contest, I have selected a photograph from our collection that shows an early delivery truck in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1909. According to records in the Archives, this truck, produced by the Rapid Motor vehicle Company in Michigan, was the first truck in the city of Knoxville.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on May 20. A winner will be announced on May 21. A small gift from our prizecloset will be the reward for the winning entry. Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria