For this week's contest, I have selected a photo of a float used by the Lufkin, Texas bottler at a county fair in 1922.The float was trimmed with red and yellow to match the advertising of the period, and the four girls were dressed in red. The float took second prize in the competition.
Your challenge is to create an amusing and creative caption for the photo. All entries should be posted by 5pm on April 1. A winner will be announced on April 2.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria