For this week's contest, I have selected a photo of a float used by the Lufkin, Texas bottler at a county fair in 1922.The float was trimmed with red and yellow to match the advertising of the period, and the four girls were dressed in red. The float took second prize in the competition.
Your challenge is to create an amusing and creative caption for the photo. All entries should be posted by 5pm on April 1. A winner will be announced on April 2.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem