For this week's contest,I have selected another photograph of a 1936 delivery vehicle, except that this one has a very unusual cargo. The truck comes from the Michigan City, Indiana Bottling Plant and is loaded with boys from the local YMCA whose memberships were purchased with proceeds from the sale of Coca-Cola at the Y.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this photograph before 5pm on Wednesday, May 27. A winner will be announced on May 28.
Let the entries begin!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy