In 1920, there were a series of cartoon illustrations used for magazine advertising that depicted life in small towns.The ad shown here captured the annual arrival of the circus-a big event in any community.
Your challenge is to create a caption for the ad and submit it by 5pm on May 13. We will announce a winner on May 14.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times