Coca-Cola Zero turned 4 today and there was a celebration for employees here at Coca-Cola headquarters in Atlanta. This morning we were greeted with a birthday message recorded by Coca-Cola Racing Family Driver Elliott Sadler.
At lunch time, with delicious food provided by some of our customers and a huge birthday cake, there was plenty to eat.
There were also special events and games for employees to try - including having your picture made with the official Coca-Cola Zero race car and a race simulator game.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times