Last week, one of my staff members did an in-depth interview with Joe Greene concerning the new “Mean” Troy Coke Zero commercial and the making of his original commercial. This is the first of two video posts developed from that interview. Joe offers his thoughts on the new commercial, the casting of Troy Polamalu, and the Steelers chances in the big game.
Next week, we will post an extensive video history of the making of the original “Mean” Joe Greene ad.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit