Last week, one of my staff members did an in-depth interview with Joe Greene concerning the new “Mean” Troy Coke Zero commercial and the making of his original commercial. This is the first of two video posts developed from that interview. Joe offers his thoughts on the new commercial, the casting of Troy Polamalu, and the Steelers chances in the big game.
Next week, we will post an extensive video history of the making of the original “Mean” Joe Greene ad.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria