We had a mystery box delivered to the Archives recently. When we opened the box, we were surprised to discover the costumes of the "Fantanas." Some of you may remember a series of commercials for Fanta from a few years ago that featured a "group" called the Fantanas. Each Fantana represented a different flavor, Orange, Grape, Strawberry and Pineapple. The campaign was discontinued in 2006 and the costumes tucked away in a store room until they found their way to us.
I recently saw on the Fanta website that the Fantanas are going to be reunited once again. This tongue in cheek video gives some of the background.
Meanwhile, enjoy a photograph I took of Orange Fanta's costume.
More on Journey
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- A Handwritten Letter from a Chinese Coke Fan
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- May All Your Cranberries Be Sprite: How a Seasonal Brand Became a Holiday Favorite
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad