Pardon the quality of the photograph, but I wanted to share our newest acquisition to for the Archives collection.
This is the couch that was used on American Idol last season (season 8.) While it is too fragile to go on display at the World of Coca-Cola like the leather couch from season 3, we are happy to add it to the collection and have it with the couch from season 6.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem