Today, in New York City, we announced a new advertising campaign for Coca-Cola. "Open Happiness" is an evolution of the "Coke Side of Life" campaign that launched in 2006.
The first televised spots will debut on “American Idol” tonight on the FOX Network. Ads from the new campaign will also air during the Super Bowl and the Academy Awards. Print and outdoor advertising will also be used in the campaign.
To get a look at the campaign, you can visit The Coca-Cola Company website.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival