Two of our eagle-eyed readers discovered an interesting bit of editing in the Santa Doll commercial I posted a few days ago.Throughout the commercial, the doll has nothing in its hands, but in the last frame, a bottle of Coca-Cola magically appears. I have to believe that the doll was supposed to have the bottle throughout the commercial. Otherwise, the promotion for a Coca-Cola Santa Doll makes no sense.
One final Christmas food gift. If you go to the baking site linked below, you will find a great recipe for festive Coca-Cola cupcakes. Enjoy!!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership