Two of our eagle-eyed readers discovered an interesting bit of editing in the Santa Doll commercial I posted a few days ago.Throughout the commercial, the doll has nothing in its hands, but in the last frame, a bottle of Coca-Cola magically appears. I have to believe that the doll was supposed to have the bottle throughout the commercial. Otherwise, the promotion for a Coca-Cola Santa Doll makes no sense.
One final Christmas food gift. If you go to the baking site linked below, you will find a great recipe for festive Coca-Cola cupcakes. Enjoy!!
More on Journey
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals