Those of you who are fans of the
We have an area in the Archives that we can program or create displays to allow our marketing colleagues to see firsthand historical items that are relevant to their current project. I was asked to develop a display and give an overview on the history of
While these photo were taken before the exhibit was completely finished, they should give you a good idea of the type of material we hold in the Archives and how we can present it. There are some pretty nice pieces here as well. An original syrup urn, Asa Candler's pharmacy scale, the bottle radio I blogged about a few weeks ago, beach pants, records, you name it.
I hope you enjoy your glimpse inside the Archives. If you were wondering, the yellow and green colors were chosen as they match the early advertising colors of both our wall signs and trucks. We wanted to show from the beginning that we were not only Red.
More on Journey
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- ‘Don’t Get Mad, Get Smarter:’ Ambassador Andrew Young Shares Insights With Coke Employees