Like many of you, I really enjoy cooking outdoors during the Summer, and I am always looking for new recipes to try. Over the last few weeks, I have found some interesting posts that use Coca-Cola as a key ingredient. The first recipe is for BBQ ribs on a site called Laura's Best Recipes. I think you will agree that she has a winner here.
The next recipe comes from the Kitsap(Washington) Sun newspaper for a brisket of beef using our favorite beverage.
Finally, renowned British chef and journalist Nigella Lawson posted a story about using Coke with ham on the National Public Radio website. Take a look, and more importantly, try it yourself.
Let me know about your rating of these recipes, or share some of your own with us.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display