Like many of you, I really enjoy cooking outdoors during the Summer, and I am always looking for new recipes to try. Over the last few weeks, I have found some interesting posts that use Coca-Cola as a key ingredient. The first recipe is for BBQ ribs on a site called Laura's Best Recipes. I think you will agree that she has a winner here.
The next recipe comes from the Kitsap(Washington) Sun newspaper for a brisket of beef using our favorite beverage.
Finally, renowned British chef and journalist Nigella Lawson posted a story about using Coke with ham on the National Public Radio website. Take a look, and more importantly, try it yourself.
Let me know about your rating of these recipes, or share some of your own with us.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?