One of the cool parts of my job is working with the history of the many brands we have. If you've seen the new Sprite cans and bottles in the store recently, you may have experienced a little bit of nostalgia. The new Sprite packaging puts a modern, updated spin on its signature look. The new logo connects to the "spark" shape seen in the 1966 can on the left. It also borrows from the other Sprite logos in the images below from 1985 and 1997, respectively. Can you identify any other resemblances to the older cans??
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History