One of the cool parts of my job is working with the history of the many brands we have. If you've seen the new Sprite cans and bottles in the store recently, you may have experienced a little bit of nostalgia. The new Sprite packaging puts a modern, updated spin on its signature look. The new logo connects to the "spark" shape seen in the 1966 can on the left. It also borrows from the other Sprite logos in the images below from 1985 and 1997, respectively. Can you identify any other resemblances to the older cans??
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History