I have blogged before about Mary Alexander and the poster that feature her in the World of Coca-Cola, but yesterday, national syndicated radio host, Tom Joyner, picked up the story for a new feature. Mary's story became part of his "Little Known Black History Facts" radio segment. The printed version of the story appeared here.
When you visit The World of Coca-Cola, make sure to look for the poster in the Lifestyle Advertising case..
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator