I have blogged before about Mary Alexander and the poster that feature her in the World of Coca-Cola, but yesterday, national syndicated radio host, Tom Joyner, picked up the story for a new feature. Mary's story became part of his "Little Known Black History Facts" radio segment. The printed version of the story appeared here.
When you visit The World of Coca-Cola, make sure to look for the poster in the Lifestyle Advertising case..
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem