Merry Christmas! Today, for our Spotlight on the World of Coca-Cola feature, I'll share with you this 1905 holiday themed red bell with a bow on top and holly with berries. This was a Christmas cutout with the Drink Coca-Cola, 5 cents advertisement. I hope you have a great holiday.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta