Merry Christmas! Today, for our Spotlight on the World of Coca-Cola feature, I'll share with you this 1905 holiday themed red bell with a bow on top and holly with berries. This was a Christmas cutout with the Drink Coca-Cola, 5 cents advertisement. I hope you have a great holiday.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests