The Coca-Cola Collectors Club Atlanta Chapter held their annual "Springtime In Atlanta" event April 8-11. This is always a fun event filled with thousands of collectibles both common and hard to find alike. This year, during the swap meet, my colleague, Adam Brown, tagged along to see what the buzz is all about. I'm sure you'll like this video he put together about the experience - and look for my special hat!
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History