The Coca-Cola Collectors Club Atlanta Chapter held their annual "Springtime In Atlanta" event April 8-11. This is always a fun event filled with thousands of collectibles both common and hard to find alike. This year, during the swap meet, my colleague, Adam Brown, tagged along to see what the buzz is all about. I'm sure you'll like this video he put together about the experience - and look for my special hat!
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy