The Coca-Cola Collectors Club Atlanta Chapter held their annual "Springtime In Atlanta" event April 8-11. This is always a fun event filled with thousands of collectibles both common and hard to find alike. This year, during the swap meet, my colleague, Adam Brown, tagged along to see what the buzz is all about. I'm sure you'll like this video he put together about the experience - and look for my special hat!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display