I wanted to share a video with you that provides a great overview of the history of The Coca-Cola Company. The video has an interesting history itself. It was originally produced in Russia as part of a 30 minute television special called ‘In Search of the Secret Formula.’ That program was created to introduce Coca-Cola to the Russian market. We liked the video so much that I had it translated to English and used it as an introduction to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. Even though it is more than 10 years old, the interesting animation style and enduring story are still interesting.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)