I wanted to share a video with you that provides a great overview of the history of The Coca-Cola Company. The video has an interesting history itself. It was originally produced in Russia as part of a 30 minute television special called ‘In Search of the Secret Formula.’ That program was created to introduce Coca-Cola to the Russian market. We liked the video so much that I had it translated to English and used it as an introduction to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. Even though it is more than 10 years old, the interesting animation style and enduring story are still interesting.
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas