There will be a new series of collectible Coke cans in stores this summer here in the US. The limited edition “Coca-Cola Cans of Summer” will hit the shelves just in time for Memorial Day.
For the first time ever, five different designs synonymous with summertime – including a BBQ grill, surfboard, beach ball, sunglasses and stars & stripes – will be featured on Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans. I’m sure collectors will want to look out for these. Although I’m not sure what order the cans will be released in, I’ve heard that a new design will debut every few weeks through Labor Day.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years