There will be a new series of collectible Coke cans in stores this summer here in the US. The limited edition “Coca-Cola Cans of Summer” will hit the shelves just in time for Memorial Day.
For the first time ever, five different designs synonymous with summertime – including a BBQ grill, surfboard, beach ball, sunglasses and stars & stripes – will be featured on Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans. I’m sure collectors will want to look out for these. Although I’m not sure what order the cans will be released in, I’ve heard that a new design will debut every few weeks through Labor Day.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement