Can you believe that this year is the 30th Anniversary of the “Mean” Joe Greene commercial? Last week, we posted the first of a two-part interview with Joe Greene about the making of his famous commercial. Here is part two of the video where Joe tells us about when he first saw the commercial, and you’ll get a kick out of hearing about the other athletes who were considered for the role in the classic commercial!
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)