I have an interesting job.
We monitor and record many of the television programs which feature material from the Archives. We recently had an outage of our system and when the repairman came to make adjustments, they needed access to the roof to check on some wires.
I thought you might enjoy the view from the roof of the headquarters building! If you look closely, you can see the World of Coke in the foreground.
It sure was windy up there today.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times