I have an interesting job.
We monitor and record many of the television programs which feature material from the Archives. We recently had an outage of our system and when the repairman came to make adjustments, they needed access to the roof to check on some wires.
I thought you might enjoy the view from the roof of the headquarters building! If you look closely, you can see the World of Coke in the foreground.
It sure was windy up there today.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit