Thanks for your participation in the Friday Fun contest. Here are the entries received:
Doggonit - I'll wear polka dots, too, if this clown will give me a Coke.
Is it really supposed to rain Coca-Cola today?
Get ready for 'high-flying' good times under the Big Top with Coca-Cola!
Stop Clowning Around...Drink Coke...Pause...Refresh....Ahhh
Hey, stop clowning around! I've "paw-sed" long enough. I'm ready to be "refreshed" with an ice cold Coca-Cola.
circus? what circus? we always dress like this.
My reward for wearing this Clown Suit, is all the Ice Cold Coca-Cola I can drink.
After a long day under the Big Tent, we refresh with ice cold Coca-Cola!
“Ladies and gentlemen...boys and girls of all ages...please direct your attention to the center ring. Coca the clown and his dog TAB will be tightrope walking while balancing a 25 pound, 48 inch porcelain Coke button sign between them.”
Even though Coca The Clown had huge shoes on, it was no small (feet) feat to balance on the high wire, carrying a Coke button sign with a tiny whimpering dog in (toe) tow.
No clowning around-- A 'Hot-Dog' and a Coke can't be beat!"
"I'd walk a tightrope for a Coca-Cola"
"Don't be a BoZo... keep your balance with Coke!"
As usual, it was a very tough decision, but the judges have spoken and have declared “Even though Coca The Clown had huge shoes on, it was no small (feet) feat to balance on the high wire, carrying a Coke button sign with a tiny whimpering dog in (toe) tow,” submitted by ray, to be the winner. A beautiful prize from the goodie closet will reward the winning entry.
Check back tomorrow for a new contest.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion