Attached is a link to all of the entries we received this week for our captioning competition.
We had lots of very creative entries that used pun variations on either the word hand or glove, but in the end,the judges "handed" the coveted Archives closet prize to:"Hey... you wanna' another bottle of Coke? Talk to the hand!" posted by Ray.
Thanks to everyone who played, and check back tomorrow for a new contest.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive