The entries for last week's contest are listed below:
The judges have carefully reviewed all of the submissions and have picked "Fueling theeconomy in 1909" as the winner. It was submitted by lionjulyscribe.
Please check back tomorrow for another caption contest.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961