The entries for last week's contest are listed below:
The judges have carefully reviewed all of the submissions and have picked "Fueling theeconomy in 1909" as the winner. It was submitted by lionjulyscribe.
Please check back tomorrow for another caption contest.
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes