Listed below are the captions we received this week for the John Held, Jr. cartoon advertisement:
The judges have selected "Yes,Stanley, Coca-Cola does refresh us on hot days like today. But taking off your mother's mink coat might help a bit too" as the winner. It was posted by multiple winner Ray.
Thanks to everyone who has participated in the caption contests. We are going to move from the Friday Fun posts to a new feature each Friday called Spotlight on the World of Coca-Cola. Each Friday, we will highlight one of the items we have on display at our attraction in Atlanta. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see this new initiative. We hope you will enjoy it.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy