For this week’s Friday Fun caption contest, I thought we’d embrace the winter season!
The game: Write a funny, clever or “punny” caption for this 1949 photo from Switzerland. Yes, the poor man really is delivering Coca-Cola on a sled! Use the “comments” area below to submit your caption(s). Send them to me by 5 PM (EST) on Wed., January 14.
The winner: I’ll pick my favorite caption (and that usually means a funny one!) and announce the winner on Jan. 15. The winner will receive a Coca-Cola prize from my “goodie closet.”
Good luck, and stay warm!
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler