I guess that parties in the 1950s were a bit different than they are today. This poster, distributed in 1952, depicts a costume party where Coca-Cola was front and center. But check out the background interaction. There is a boy apparently trying to provide a balloon with some refreshment, and the young lady behind the central figure looks none too happy.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this poster by 5pm on February 25. A winner will be selected on February 26. Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit