As you saw in last week’s contest, sometimes the advertising images for Coke were a little strange. Perhaps it was the times or some realty creative people, but this week’s contest also takes a poster produced in the fifties that was a little odd. Your challenge is to create a witty caption for the poster that will bring a smile to our judges’ faces.
All entries should be submitted by 5pm on March 4. A winner will be announced on March 5. Good Luck!
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy