As you saw in last week’s contest, sometimes the advertising images for Coke were a little strange. Perhaps it was the times or some realty creative people, but this week’s contest also takes a poster produced in the fifties that was a little odd. Your challenge is to create a witty caption for the poster that will bring a smile to our judges’ faces.
All entries should be submitted by 5pm on March 4. A winner will be announced on March 5. Good Luck!
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive