On this Firday before Labor Day, I wanted to post a few fun photographs I came across this week. These images are from a 1934 home sampling effort. While I have blogged about the dispenser being debuted at the 1933 Chicago Fair, I don't think I have seen it used in quite this fashion. I am not a "car guy," but if anyone knows what kind of car the bottler modified to hold the dispenser, let me know.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again