On this Firday before Labor Day, I wanted to post a few fun photographs I came across this week. These images are from a 1934 home sampling effort. While I have blogged about the dispenser being debuted at the 1933 Chicago Fair, I don't think I have seen it used in quite this fashion. I am not a "car guy," but if anyone knows what kind of car the bottler modified to hold the dispenser, let me know.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History