Today, July 12th, marks the 25th anniversary of the first serving of Coca-Cola in space. The original Space Can was used aboard the Space Shuttle, Challenger. I have blogged about Coke in space before, but I ran across this print ad the other day. It has always been one of my favorites. If you are in Atlanta, we do have one of the original space cans and space dispensers on display at The World of Coca-Cola, look for them in the vending section of the Milestones Exhibit.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator