We uncovered yet another hidden gem a few weeks ago. For Coca-Cola's 50th Anniversary in 1936, we produced a film called "Through All The Years" that documented the growth of the business from 9 drinks a day in 1886 to 10 million a day in 1935. You'll get to see in this clip below a 1936 billboard being unveiled, our quality control labs as well as the famous Coca-Cola barrels being filled and painted red. We were well aware of the photos of the Coca-Cola cooperage facility that Phil blogged about a while back, but included in this film is actual video footage of the facility that we never knew existed. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola