We uncovered yet another hidden gem a few weeks ago. For Coca-Cola's 50th Anniversary in 1936, we produced a film called "Through All The Years" that documented the growth of the business from 9 drinks a day in 1886 to 10 million a day in 1935. You'll get to see in this clip below a 1936 billboard being unveiled, our quality control labs as well as the famous Coca-Cola barrels being filled and painted red. We were well aware of the photos of the Coca-Cola cooperage facility that Phil blogged about a while back, but included in this film is actual video footage of the facility that we never knew existed. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display