We have not posted any recipes in a while so while we finish editing our video where Sharon Carver shows us how to make her famous Coca-Cola cake, here is BBQ recipe. A friend recently sent me this Beer Can Chicken recipe from the Food Network website and I can't wait to try it. The recipe was developed by grilling legend Steve Raichlen and was featured on the Food Network program BBQ with Bobby Flay. It looks delicious and the comments on the recipe all point out how good the sauce is.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria