I am a little late blogging about this, but I still wanted to share an opportunity for everyone to get a sneak peak at one of the ads from this weekends big game and to support the Boys and Girls Club of America.
As you can tell from this 1948 photograph showing a delivery truck with a message for the Boy's Club, The Coca-Cola Company has a long heritage of supporting the Boys and Girls Club of America. Many of our Chairman from Woodruff on down have served on the Board of BGCA culminating in Roberto Goizueta announcing a 10 year $60 million dollar commitment.
This year, if you give a gift of a virtual Coca-Cola on Facebook, the Company will donate a dollar to the Club and you will be give a 20 second sneak peak of one of the new ads.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again