I am a little late blogging about this, but I still wanted to share an opportunity for everyone to get a sneak peak at one of the ads from this weekends big game and to support the Boys and Girls Club of America.
As you can tell from this 1948 photograph showing a delivery truck with a message for the Boy's Club, The Coca-Cola Company has a long heritage of supporting the Boys and Girls Club of America. Many of our Chairman from Woodruff on down have served on the Board of BGCA culminating in Roberto Goizueta announcing a 10 year $60 million dollar commitment.
This year, if you give a gift of a virtual Coca-Cola on Facebook, the Company will donate a dollar to the Club and you will be give a 20 second sneak peak of one of the new ads.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria