I am a little late blogging about this, but I still wanted to share an opportunity for everyone to get a sneak peak at one of the ads from this weekends big game and to support the Boys and Girls Club of America.
As you can tell from this 1948 photograph showing a delivery truck with a message for the Boy's Club, The Coca-Cola Company has a long heritage of supporting the Boys and Girls Club of America. Many of our Chairman from Woodruff on down have served on the Board of BGCA culminating in Roberto Goizueta announcing a 10 year $60 million dollar commitment.
This year, if you give a gift of a virtual Coca-Cola on Facebook, the Company will donate a dollar to the Club and you will be give a 20 second sneak peak of one of the new ads.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler