As soon as the 2010 World Cup was over, the logo for the FIFA 2014 World Cup in Brazil was released. And just a few days ago we got in our newest artifact for our sports collection: A Commemorative FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 can that features the logo prominently. We received this from our friends in the sports marketing department, and before I catalog it, I'm sharing a picture with you. The line on the bottom of the can that reads "Felicidade é ter a Copa do Mundo FIFA Aqui" means " Happiness is having the FIFA World Cup Here".
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Australia Auctioning Off Kings Cross Sign Letters For Charity
- Building Collections and Connections: How Pin Trading Became an Olympic Pastime
- Let There Be Light: Upcycled Chandeliers Give Coke Bottles New Life
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Coca-Cola Red: Our Second Secret Formula