As soon as the 2010 World Cup was over, the logo for the FIFA 2014 World Cup in Brazil was released. And just a few days ago we got in our newest artifact for our sports collection: A Commemorative FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 can that features the logo prominently. We received this from our friends in the sports marketing department, and before I catalog it, I'm sharing a picture with you. The line on the bottom of the can that reads "Felicidade é ter a Copa do Mundo FIFA Aqui" means " Happiness is having the FIFA World Cup Here".
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes