As soon as the 2010 World Cup was over, the logo for the FIFA 2014 World Cup in Brazil was released. And just a few days ago we got in our newest artifact for our sports collection: A Commemorative FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 can that features the logo prominently. We received this from our friends in the sports marketing department, and before I catalog it, I'm sharing a picture with you. The line on the bottom of the can that reads "Felicidade é ter a Copa do Mundo FIFA Aqui" means " Happiness is having the FIFA World Cup Here".
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion