Chinese families all over the world are marking the Chinese New Year, a 15 day celebration of the Year of the Tiger. California based Bobby Liao has documented some of the holiday activities that are occurring both in the United States and in China on his blog, appropriately called Bobby's Coca-Cola Blog. At that site, you will find photos and descriptions of the various promotions that Coca-Cola is sponsoring in different markets. Bobby also has an excellent history of the development of the famous Coca-Cola script trademark in China. Check it out:
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?