We had a couple of special visitors at The Coca-Cola Company today. Our lunch guest created quite a scene in the cafeteria. The were excited when Phil showed them the new Freestyle fountain dispenser. When they moved on to the Everything Coca-Cola store, they attracted quite a crowd with everyone asking to have their pictures taken. Everyday is Christmas here at The Coca-Cola Company.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival