In planning our exhibit to mark the 25th Anniversary of New Coke, we felt that the event might get some media attention and boy were we right. I did an interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution which ran in both the on-line and paper editions.
Additionally, CNN did a long story on New Coke in front of the World of Coca-Cola with Ted Ryan from our staff. It is a story that everyone is still fascinated with and is still considered the ultimate example of how a Company can make a major mistake and then recover.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)