In planning our exhibit to mark the 25th Anniversary of New Coke, we felt that the event might get some media attention and boy were we right. I did an interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution which ran in both the on-line and paper editions.
Additionally, CNN did a long story on New Coke in front of the World of Coca-Cola with Ted Ryan from our staff. It is a story that everyone is still fascinated with and is still considered the ultimate example of how a Company can make a major mistake and then recover.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership