In planning our exhibit to mark the 25th Anniversary of New Coke, we felt that the event might get some media attention and boy were we right. I did an interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution which ran in both the on-line and paper editions.
Additionally, CNN did a long story on New Coke in front of the World of Coca-Cola with Ted Ryan from our staff. It is a story that everyone is still fascinated with and is still considered the ultimate example of how a Company can make a major mistake and then recover.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria