We have not posted a recipe or food post in a while, so I wanted to share a Coca-Cola cake recipe someone e-mailed me. I love the name of the blog "Cupcakes Ate My Soul" and while we have done cupcake recipes in the past (including this video from the West Egg,) I think that Elli's English phrasing makes it sound even better. US readers will have to pull out their conversion charts for this one, but I can't wait to try it.
Photo courtesy of Cupcakes Ate My Soul.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests