We have not posted a recipe or food post in a while, so I wanted to share a Coca-Cola cake recipe someone e-mailed me. I love the name of the blog "Cupcakes Ate My Soul" and while we have done cupcake recipes in the past (including this video from the West Egg,) I think that Elli's English phrasing makes it sound even better. US readers will have to pull out their conversion charts for this one, but I can't wait to try it.
Photo courtesy of Cupcakes Ate My Soul.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive