We have not posted a recipe or food post in a while, so I wanted to share a Coca-Cola cake recipe someone e-mailed me. I love the name of the blog "Cupcakes Ate My Soul" and while we have done cupcake recipes in the past (including this video from the West Egg,) I think that Elli's English phrasing makes it sound even better. US readers will have to pull out their conversion charts for this one, but I can't wait to try it.
Photo courtesy of Cupcakes Ate My Soul.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961