Last week we attended the Coca-Cola Collectors Club Annual Meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This meeting, held each summer is a great chance to see old friends and meet new Coca-Cola collectors. The highlights of the convention are the silent auction, seminars, swap meet and the live auction. The Club received great media coverage during the convention. Watch this video from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Make sure to attend the Convention which will be in Atlanta next year. If you want more information or want to join the Club, check our their website. http://www.cocacolaclub.org/
I have attached some photos of items that were sold during the live auction. The telephone with pad sold for $ 1,100, the match pull reached a high bid of $ 1,500 but did not meet the 2,000 reserve, the bottle topper was $ 550, the Kay Display life preserver sold for $ 375 because the condition was not great and the tire piece sold for $ 1,250.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again