To commemorate the ending of Passover, I'd like to share this sign that we brought into the collection a few years ago. This sign, with the arciform Coca-Cola logo (also known as the "fishtail" logo), is from the early 1960s, and it reads "Coca-Cola for Passover (Pesach)". The term Pesach is the Hebrew term for Passover, of course.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again