To commemorate the ending of Passover, I'd like to share this sign that we brought into the collection a few years ago. This sign, with the arciform Coca-Cola logo (also known as the "fishtail" logo), is from the early 1960s, and it reads "Coca-Cola for Passover (Pesach)". The term Pesach is the Hebrew term for Passover, of course.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History