To commemorate the ending of Passover, I'd like to share this sign that we brought into the collection a few years ago. This sign, with the arciform Coca-Cola logo (also known as the "fishtail" logo), is from the early 1960s, and it reads "Coca-Cola for Passover (Pesach)". The term Pesach is the Hebrew term for Passover, of course.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival