I just ran across this great cooking site that is featuring a Coca-Cola recipe developed by Virginia Willis who did one of the cooking demonstrations at the World of Coca-Cola last year. The wings in this recipe look great and the site is loaded with information.
If you have not looked in a while, check our our newly organized Food and Drink section of the blog to see the latest videos and recipes we have posted.
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola