I just ran across this great cooking site that is featuring a Coca-Cola recipe developed by Virginia Willis who did one of the cooking demonstrations at the World of Coca-Cola last year. The wings in this recipe look great and the site is loaded with information.
If you have not looked in a while, check our our newly organized Food and Drink section of the blog to see the latest videos and recipes we have posted.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen