I just ran across this great cooking site that is featuring a Coca-Cola recipe developed by Virginia Willis who did one of the cooking demonstrations at the World of Coca-Cola last year. The wings in this recipe look great and the site is loaded with information.
If you have not looked in a while, check our our newly organized Food and Drink section of the blog to see the latest videos and recipes we have posted.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership