One of the things we do is collect Coca-Cola packaging, cans and bottles from around the world where Coca-Cola is sold. This helps us to document our growth and business over time and in various locations. Yes, we have a ton of "old stuff", but we also get the items that are new today because in 20 years they will be a part of history. A friend of the Archives who is serving currently in Afghanistan took time out of his busy schedule last week to send us some Coca-Cola products for our collection. I would like to share this photo with you of a Coke can and a Fanta can which were produced in Kabul, Afghanistan.
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola