One of the things we do is collect Coca-Cola packaging, cans and bottles from around the world where Coca-Cola is sold. This helps us to document our growth and business over time and in various locations. Yes, we have a ton of "old stuff", but we also get the items that are new today because in 20 years they will be a part of history. A friend of the Archives who is serving currently in Afghanistan took time out of his busy schedule last week to send us some Coca-Cola products for our collection. I would like to share this photo with you of a Coke can and a Fanta can which were produced in Kabul, Afghanistan.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives