The video below is the second part of my interview with Gordon Muir at The Varsity in Atlanta. In the first video, we covered the long heritage between Coke and The Varsity. This video focuses on the famous food, how the drive-in works and the introduction of New Coke at The Varsity in 1985.
We have had a great deal of fun filming these videos at local Atlanta restaurants and I want to thank the West Egg, Holeman & Finch, Carver's Country Kitchen and The Varsity for their time and acting skills! If you have missed some of those videos, just look down the list of videos on our YouTube Channel and check them out. We are already making plans for new videos in 2011 and they should be alot of fun.
More on Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas