Last year, we shared two 1958 Coke Christmas commercials with you. Here's another one you'll enjoy. It's from 1959, and instead of Santa Claus, this one has a four pack of Coke bottles caroling and swaying in the snow, complete with Santa hats, earmuffs and scarves. Happy Holidays!
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria