Last year, we shared two 1958 Coke Christmas commercials with you. Here's another one you'll enjoy. It's from 1959, and instead of Santa Claus, this one has a four pack of Coke bottles caroling and swaying in the snow, complete with Santa hats, earmuffs and scarves. Happy Holidays!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York