Last year, we shared two 1958 Coke Christmas commercials with you. Here's another one you'll enjoy. It's from 1959, and instead of Santa Claus, this one has a four pack of Coke bottles caroling and swaying in the snow, complete with Santa hats, earmuffs and scarves. Happy Holidays!
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem