Beginning in January this year, The Coca-Cola Company launched Expedition 206 where Tono, Kelly and Tony, three young "happiness ambassadors" will travel to all 206 countries where Coca-Cola is sold. To date, they are 260 days and 152 countries into their journey. When they visited Malaysia, the team met with some Coca-Cola collectors who were excited to share their love for Coke collecting and their extensive bottle collections. You can read Kelly's recap of their visit here where she comments on how the love of Coke and collecting brought a little happiness to the group.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize