Beginning in January this year, The Coca-Cola Company launched Expedition 206 where Tono, Kelly and Tony, three young "happiness ambassadors" will travel to all 206 countries where Coca-Cola is sold. To date, they are 260 days and 152 countries into their journey. When they visited Malaysia, the team met with some Coca-Cola collectors who were excited to share their love for Coke collecting and their extensive bottle collections. You can read Kelly's recap of their visit here where she comments on how the love of Coke and collecting brought a little happiness to the group.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas