Beginning in January this year, The Coca-Cola Company launched Expedition 206 where Tono, Kelly and Tony, three young "happiness ambassadors" will travel to all 206 countries where Coca-Cola is sold. To date, they are 260 days and 152 countries into their journey. When they visited Malaysia, the team met with some Coca-Cola collectors who were excited to share their love for Coke collecting and their extensive bottle collections. You can read Kelly's recap of their visit here where she comments on how the love of Coke and collecting brought a little happiness to the group.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy