The CNN International program, Icon, recently did a feature on Coca-Cola advertising. The program featured an interview with the Director of the Archives, Phil Mooney, along with David Butler and Wendy Clark from our Marketing organization. The program did a great job showing how some of our icons and advertising were developed over time. The interview with Phil took place in the Milestones gallery at the World of Coca-Cola and we worked with the CNN producers to provide much of the footage.
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives