The CNN International program, Icon, recently did a feature on Coca-Cola advertising. The program featured an interview with the Director of the Archives, Phil Mooney, along with David Butler and Wendy Clark from our Marketing organization. The program did a great job showing how some of our icons and advertising were developed over time. The interview with Phil took place in the Milestones gallery at the World of Coca-Cola and we worked with the CNN producers to provide much of the footage.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement