Last week I posted a story about James Love and his Coca-Cola Collection, I have also received a Twitter post from Krystal Gaubert with some photographs and a link to a newspaper article on her collection that I wanted to share with you.
Krystal sent me the some information on her collection.
I have been collecting since I was 7. One piece at a time, till it has now grown into something beyond my control! I have a few favorites! Its impossible to choose just one. A few favs: a Coca-Cola neon sign I received as a Christmas gift, a couple cans from various countries with all the text in a different language, a Coca-Cola hoodie, an old Coca-Cola pocket book with its original paper and lead pencil, and some old Coca-Cola blotters!
I have included some of the photos Krystal sent, including one with the Coca-Cola script tattooed on her arm. Now that is dedication. If anyone is participating in the sharez contest on mybrands.com, vote for Krystal as the Coke rep.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen