Last year, our team developed several video featuring Chef Linton Hopkins demonstrating several recipes which used Coca-Cola as an ingredient. This year, we are excited to highlight several restaurants that have Coca-Cola based items on their menu.
My team went to the West Egg Cafe in Atlanta a few weeks ago to interview Jenifer about a variety of items on their menu. While these videos may not have the same level of production as our cooking demonstrations last year, the topic is fun and we think they are pretty good for a bunch of Archivists.
The first video I want to share with you focuses on their award winning Coca-Cola cupcake. This is their best selling desert item - even outselling their red velvet cake. Jenifer shared the stories about the cupcake as well as her West Egg Coca-Cola Cake Recipe which had been handed down from her husband's family.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives